- Last week many found out about a new computer virus.
It’s called the “Heartbleed bug” and it’s and effecting millions of web sites.
Warren Federal Credit Union has over 20,000 members that use its online banking platform, but they are assuring their customers that their personal information is safe.
- The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services (DWS) Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has cited Salt Lake City-based Sinclair Oil for seven violations stemming from a September 2013 incident at the Sinclair Refinery in Sinclair, Wyoming.
5 mins ago
- National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden asked Russian President Vladimir Putin Thursday whether his nation's spy agencies sweep up data en-masse from Russian citizens, the way his former employer has done in the United States.
- The "kill switch," a system for remotely disabling smartphones and wiping their data, will become standard in 2015, according to a pledge backed by most of the mobile world's major players.c
- Easter lilies are popular in homes at this time of year, but they can be deadly for cats, a veterinarian warns.
The same is true for Tiger, Asiatic, Day and Japanese Show lilies, said Dr. Melanie McLean, a veterinarian at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.