CLARK, Wyo. (AP) — There are no injuries after a compressor station near the community of Clark in northwest Wyoming exploded.
Clark firefighter Dave Hoffert says the facility owned by Windsor Energy exploded Tuesday night.
Hoffert says that the building housed the natural-gas-fired boiler to heat crude oil exploded.
He says the only explanation for the explosion is a natural gas leak ignited due to some sort of electrical malfunction.
Although most of the steel siding was blown off and the shed's roof crumpled, the boiler and equipment in the shed remained intact.
Hoffert says damage was relatively minor.