Casper, Wyo. - Mountain-Pacific Quality Health is pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 Wyoming Hospital Quality Awards. The awards were presented to ten Wyoming hospitals during the Wyoming Quality Health Care Conference on August 10 in Casper.
Quality awards are given out each year to recognize Wyoming hospitals for their undying commitment to improving patient care. All recipients were required to reach eight quality goals, including milestones in patient satisfaction, clinical care, and patient and family engagement. Mountain-Pacific celebrates these hospitals and looks forward to another year of excellence in Wyoming health care.
“Our hospitals in Wyoming take great pride in providing high-quality care to their patients, and we are honored to recognize their outstanding dedication and efforts,” said Pat Fritz, Mountain-Pacific Wyoming director. “The staff and leadership at each of these hospitals have shown their commitment to continually improve health care in our state. We truly appreciate their dedication and hard work.”
Four hospitals received the Quality Excellence Award—the highest award possible:
• Memorial Hospital of Converse County, Douglas
• North Big Horn Hospital, Lovell
• Campbell County Health, Gillette
• Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County, Rock Springs
Six hospitals received the Quality Commitment Award:
• Mountain View Regional Hospital and Clinic, Casper
• Powell Valley Health Care, Powell
• Torrington Community Hospital, Torrington
• Washakie Medical Center, Worland
• Wyoming Medical Center, Casper
• Platte County Memorial Hospital, Wheatland
All Wyoming hospitals are eligible for Hospital Quality Awards. Award-winning hospitals range from small, rural hospitals to large, urban hospitals. Mountain-Pacific will continue to partner with Wyoming hospitals to help ensure that every patient receives the safest, highest quality of care possible.