Click here for tickets and more information
Cheyenne, Wyo. (KGWN) (RELEASE)
Play the video to see a couple of the competitor's chocolates.
The Cheyenne Kiwanis Club is pleased to announce their 18th Annual Chocolate Indulgence fundraiser will take place on Friday, April 25 at Little America. The culinary competition and fundraiser will begin at 6 p.m. Once again Kiwanis’ Chocolate Indulgence will feature several local competitors vying for cash prizes and plaques honoring Cheyenne’s Best Chocolatiers.
As is the tradition of the Kiwanis Chocolate Indulgence event, attendees will have the envious task of judging the competitors chocolate samplings and determining the “People’s Choice” award winner. Local celebrity judges will determine the overall first and second place chocolatiers. In addition to chocolate samplings, attendees will be able to enjoy a photo booth sponsored by Jonah Bank.
This year’s Chocolatiers include:
· Ben McCormick
· Burri Jewelers – Patrick Larkin*
· Cold Stone Creamery – Brenda Yasulevicz
· Confections by Valeri – Valeri Titchener
· De's Candy Shop Inc. – Ed Degabin*
· Eileen's Colossal Cookies – Keith Bellis *
· Epic Edibles – Jamie Styger*
· Fabric Frosting and Frills – Stacy Broda
· Little America Hotel & Resort – Santiago Ramos
· Little Bear Inn – Kathryn Bertrand
· Perr Bear Chocolates – Perry Martin
· Pointe Frontier – Ruth Benson
* Past Chocolate Indulgence Champion
Admission to Chocolate Indulgence is $15 for adults, $5 for kids 3-10, and kids 2 and under are free. Proceeds from the event benefit numerous youth programs in Cheyenne. Tickets are available online at www.ChocolateIndulgence.org or Niemann Music, Bouquets Unlimited, Wyoming Trophy & Engraving, Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce and at the door. More information can be found online at www.ChocolateIndulgence.org