Paul Walker's brothers to complete Fast & Furious 7 scenes
- Paul Walker's brothers, Caleb and Cody Walker, will be stepping in to help complete "Fast & Furious 7"'s action scenes, it was announced on the film's Facebook page Tuesday.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts Nirvana, Kiss
- Kiss made up, but its music went unheard. Nirvana used four women rockers to sing Kurt Cobain's songs. And Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band -- predictably -- turned its honor into a marathon.
Stephen Colbert to replace David Letterman on Late Show
- CBS didn't waste too much time finding a new host for the "Late Show." Exactly a week after David Letterman announced his plans to retire, his replacement has been named.
Rascal Flatts: Why we decided to lip-sync at the ACMs
- Everyone has an off night, right?
Former WWE Star Ultimate Warrior Passes Away at Age 54
- Just three days after being inducted into the company's Hall of Fame, iconic WWE superstar Ultimate Warrior died Tuesday of unknown causes.
R.I.P., Archie! Beloved comic book hero will die
- Say it isn't so!
Rob Lowe says there's prejudice against good-looking people
- Even pretty people get the blues, according to Rob Lowe.
ACM Awards 2014: George Strait wins entertainer of the year
- There was no denying it -- the audience at the 49th Academy of Country Music Awards seemed thrilled when George Strait won the night's biggest prize: the fan-voted entertainer of the year honor.
Mickey Rooney, Hollywood legend, dead at 93
- Legendary actor Mickey Rooney died Sunday. He was 93.
David Letterman makes big announcement
- It's the end of an era: David Letterman announced Thursday that he's retiring from CBS' "Late Show" sometime next year.
More Entertainment Headlines