- Two months ago, Mary Grice, a career employee at the Food and Drug Administration, was notified the U.S. Treasury had confiscated her state and federal tax refunds totaling $4,500.
- Con artists claiming they work for Netflix created a fake website to try to get credit card and other private information from unsuspecting victims, according to the Better Business Bureau.
- Whether you like or hate Obamacare, there's no argument it's having big and unexpected impacts on many aspects of American life. One of the most unexpected: It may lower how much you pay for car insurance.
- News of yet another alarming lapse in Internet security has left millions of people wondering what they can do to protect their passwords, credit card numbers and other sensitive data.
- The Senate officially passed legislation to extend unemployment insurance benefits Monday afternoon, leaving their bill in the hands of a House that is not just divided between Democrats and Republicans, but among members of the GOP on how to proceed.