Lincoln, NE (AP) - A 27-year-old Lincoln man suspected of tossing Molotov cocktails has surrendered.
Lincoln police spokeswoman Katie Flood says Daniel Walter faces five counts of possession of a destructive device. He turned himself in on Wednesday.
Jail records said Walter remained in custody on Thursday. Online court records don't list the name of his attorney.
Flood says Walter is suspected of hurling five of the flaming devices from his car last month. The firebombs caused only minor damage, and no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.