How to Keep
Romance Alive After Becoming A Parent. Brought to you by Ronn Jeffrey of Youth Alternatives. Visit the Youth Alternatives website by clicking here.
2. Being a parent is a wonderful experience, but life is never the same after children arrive, but we need to remember, if we want happy, loving kids we need to model happy loving behavior to each other.
Here are my top 5 rules to help parents remember to keep love alive
in their relationship.
1. Make Time for Each Other: It's hard to show affection if your never around.
Take Each Other for Granted:
Remind each other of what you respect
and admire about each other.
3. Open and Honest Communication: Know when and how to talk to each other and when to shut-up.
4. Respect the Person You Love: Love their imperfections as well as their perfections.
5. Trust: You have to believe your partner will always have your best interest at heart.