CHEYENNE, WY - The Cheyenne Kiwanis Club is pleased to announce their 17th Annual "Chocolate Indulgence" fundraiser will take place on Friday, April 26 at the Historic Plains Hotel in downtown Cheyenne. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the culinary competition and fundraiser will begin at 6:30 p.m. Once again Kiwanis' Chocolate Indulgence will feature several local competitors vying for cash prizes and plaques honoring Cheyenne's Best Chocolatiers.
As is the tradition of the Kiwanis Chocolate Indulgence event, attendees will have the envious task of judging the competitors chocolate samplings and determining the "People's Choice" award winner. New to the event this year, the Kiwanis Club has selected local celebrity judges who will determine the overall first and second place chocolatiers. In addition to chocolate samplings, attendees will be entertained by the Magic of Soydan and the Caricature Art of Chad Straka.
The list of this year's Chocolatiers includes:
· All About You Catering - Corey Loghry
· Burri Jewelers - Patrick Larkin (Past Chocolate Indulgence Champion)
· Confections by Valeri - Valeri Titchener
· De's Candy Shop Inc. - Ed Degabin
· Eileen's Colossal Cookies - Keith Bellis (Past Chocolate Indulgence Champion)
· Epic Edibles - Jamie Styger
· Fabric Frosting and Frills - Stacy Broda
· Little America Hotel & Resort - Santiago Ramos
· Wilmer's Wonderfuls - Melanie Wilmer
· Perr Bear Chocolates - Perry Martin
· Sierra Hills Assisted Living & Aspen Winds Assisted Living - Anthony Collins & Tony
Admission to Chocolate Indulgence is just $15 per person, with proceeds from the event benefitting numerous youth programs in Cheyenne. Tickets are available online at www.ChocolateIndulgence.org or Niemann Music, Bouquets Unlimited, Wyoming Trophy & Engraving, Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce and at the door. More information can be found online at www.ChocolateIndulgence.org