The following information is courtesy CRMC. For more information click here.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center's Behavioral Health Services offers
inpatient and outpatient programs to assess patients' medical,
psychological, biological and social needs. Our goal is to help guide
patients through recovery and wellness to help them maintain and live a
Appropriate interventions begin immediately. Our multidisciplinary team is complete with psychiatrists, therapists and registered nurses. Patients first undergo a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation. Following the evaluation, our professional team creates an individual treatment plan focusing on stabilization. This treatment plan may include individual therapy, group therapy, education or medical assistance.
Behavioral Health Services may be appropriate for people with:
• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Anxiety Disorders
• Eating Disorders
• Marriage and family difficulties
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Psychosis (including schizophrenic disorders).
• Substance abuse disorders