Click here to visit the website for Team Braves Youth Wrestling.
If you're interested in signing your child up for wrestling contact Kyle at 307-214-2257.
Team Braves Wrestling Club is a disciplined and competitive
program that will help its members learn and develop wrestling skills,
self-confidence and the ideals of good sportsmanship and respect.
- Team Braves Wrestling Club competes heavily in Wyoming, Colorado, and the rest of the USA at a National level
- Compete throughout Colorado from October through March
- Compete throughout Wyoming from February through May in all 3 styles (Folkstyle, Greco, Freestyle)
- USA Wrestling, Pikes Peak Wrestling League, AAU
- The purpose of Team Braves Wrestling Club is to advance the quality of youth wrestling in and around Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- The goals of our program:
- The clubs goal is to promote interest in the sport or wrestling among the youth and parents in the community.
- Improving wrestling at all levels as well as impacting the lives of wrestlers wherever possible
- To make the wrestling experience enjoyable, educational, and
enriching! Pursuant to this philosophy, we will expect our athletes,
wrestling personnel, and coaches to represent our program and school in
an acceptable fashion at all times!
- To Provide a safe practice environment for the youth wrestlers in and around the Cheyenne, Wy. area.
- Develop the characteristics of leadership and good sportsmanship in our wrestlers
- Improve the skills of both male and female youth wrestlers ages 4-14 along with Cadet and Juniors ages 15-18
- Prepare youth wrestlers for high school and those high-school wrestlers wanting to progress at other National and state levels