Recipe from Doug Brown of N.C.
- 4-6 Split Chicken Breasts (Cooked, boned, skin removed and torn into hunks)
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom or Celery Soup
- 1 Soup Can Milk
- 1 Cup Hot Chicken Stock(From Chicken)
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1 Stick Melted Margarine
- Combine stuffing mix and melted margarine.
- Place half in a 3-quart Pyrex casserole dish. Place chicken hunks over this stuffing mix.
- Combine soups, milk and stock until smooth;pour over top.
- Sprinkle remaining buttered stuffing crumbs over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees foe 30 minutes until bubbling.